Friday, December 4, 2009

Ima Start Thinking About my L-School Apps Like a Reality Show

OMFG LAW SCHOOL SUBMISSIONS UPDATE LULZ! (Like anyone cares)

Add the following law schools to the list of people who I have chosen to honor with my prescence in their applicant pool. Please don't throw me into your slush pile!

Chapman University -- Orange County, California (damn straight! There's a law school in Orange County...)
University of Denver -- Denver, Colorado (obviously. Full disclosure: my mom got her master's degree here)
Emory University -- Atlanta, Georgia
The University of New Mexico -- Albuquerque, New Mexico (my brother's up for undergrad scholarship here, and it's the closest law school that's not *cough* Texas Tech)
St. Mary's University* -- San Antonio, Texas

I asterisked St. Mary's because they actually REQUIRE my signature and a check, so I haven't *technically* applied yet. WTF, St. Mary's? Make me print out a letter to send you? Ugh. It drives me nuts when law schools have their own little weird requirements. As long as no one asks for a goat heart, I think I'll be fine. ALTHOUGH, if it gets me full scholarship, I can go all Chupacabra for the admissions committee if I need to.

Also, note to Emory: HA! You said I had to keep my personal statement to two pages, but you didn't say shit about the *margins*. That's right, I'm going all lawyer on your butts now. Narrow margin option on Microsoft Word FOR THE WIN. Read it. Love it. Give me money. Please.

By the way, NONE OF THESE were fee waiver schools, so you guys should feel honored that I'm paying real money a majority of which will come from my parents to deal with you. I don't get paid to fight the Man, you know.

...seriously, please let me in. I'll be good, I promise. I love you :-D

EDIT 11:00 MST Dudes, I just counted. I've already applied to 18 different law schools. And I still have about five or six more to go. I think this makes up for the fact that I only applied three places for undergrad. *Bitter*

No comments:

Post a Comment