Sunday, November 29, 2009

At Least I'll Keep Some People Warm This Winter

Big name schools submitted today. Three out of four Four out of five of these were fee waiver schools. Hopefully they at least glance over my application before throwing it callously into the incinerator because my LSAT score is a few points too low:

Columbia University -- New York City, New York
University of Michigan -- Ann Arbor, Michigan
Duke University -- Durham, North Carolina
Southern Methodist University -- Dallas, Texas
NEW: Baylor University -- Waco, Texas

Now I know what you're thinking. "You hated UNT. Why would you want to go back to Dallas?" And yes. I DID hate UNT, for the most part. And Denton was a desolate prairie-town choked in quiet desperation. BUT, DFW itself is pretty cool. I wouldn't mind going back. Which is why I applied in spite of the fact that SMU didn't give me a fee waiver *shakes fist*. SMOOOOOOO!!!

...as you were.

P.S. I was on the fence about Baylor, but it was free to apply. I just hope I don't get tracked down by the Branch Davidians...

1 comment:

  1. Yo, it's me. Just checking to see if anonymous posting works. It does. Sweet.

    ...love you.

    ReplyDelete